This ain’t your granddaddy’s screen manufacturer. We’re automated, we powdercoat our own aluminum, manufacturer our own parts and deliver with speed.
Templar Screens started with a mission that every teammate hears every day:
Take care of the installer.
Our product, process and people are all carefully aligned with this mission and you’ll notice the difference when you’re up a ladder installing our product. We think every step along the way – from placing the order to hanging the fabric on the tube – should make your life easier. There’s plenty of amazing shade products out there, but we’re the ones most obsessed with your experience!
Some things we believe:
- Lead times and quality are sacred.
- You can’t outsource the important things.
- Quality control should be built into the process, not added as a final step.
- Don’t be scared to try something new.
- You don’t get faster deliveries by throwing labor at the problem. You must carefully design the operational process.
- What gets measured gets improved.
- Communication is paramount. Answer that phone.
- Problems deserve solutions, not band-aids.
- Pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza.
We’re headquartered up in Seattle, but deliver across North America. We’re always looking for great folks to join our team, but be warned; hazards of the job include a tendency to become unnaturally consumed with manufacturing excellence.
Oh, and we manufacture a world-class power screen. Join our family and see what the hype is all about.